Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I'm rich!


There are many things in life that make us feel rich -- family that loves us, friends that like us in spite of ourselves, a strong faith, and fabric!  For me, especially Kaffe Fassett fabric.  I have ordered the 1/4 yard cuts from Glorious Color for Lollypops (Kim McLean's "glorious" pattern) and I pulled them all out over the weekend -- along with my KF stash.  Unfortunately, I cut many of the 1/4 yard cuts off (center group) so I'm even richer than you think.  :-)  I'm working on a sample piece to see how the fabrics look on different backgrounds as well as to refresh myself on applique.  It's been years and years since I tackled anything more than a heart or a star or a label on the back of a quilt.  Lollypops are a LOT more than a few stars or hearts!  What fabric makes your heart sing?

Keep piecing!  Jan

No comments: